Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Back to E-diary

Dear E, 

Today I had a meaningful talk with my colleague. They could understand my struggle which I am facing and have been facing for the past two years at work. I believe in myself and I know how to get things done. Always performing my best and providing the best solution to all my (indirect or direct) working partners in anyway possible. Definitely in the most professional and ethical methods.

This is my first job and I acknowledged the fact that there are a lot more things I have to learn through years of experience and practice which will benefit me wherever I go in the future.

On the practical point, I need my job. I would not do anything silly just to jeopardize my living hood. Unless I am born with a silver spoon or come from a not that bad family background that I can always turn and fall back on. Unfortunately, I don. Thus I need my job badly so to support my families plus with our new flat coming.

Sadly, three years into workforce. I see the ugly in human. Lucky thing is only ONE. Yet this particular one created a hell for me to handle and I had reached my limit for now.

I shall not complaint about this human. So lets wait for Karma to reach this human.

In short, I tried my best to perform my duties. However, please do respect me as a lady human. I am not your punching bag nor are you purpose to instigate my relationship with others. Its bad for you to do so. 

There is a saying "If you want others me to respect you, you got to earn the respect first."

Now my stand is the respect was lost. So don ever expect me to respect you.

Your Sincerely,
WN


No comments: