Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wedding Hair Styles

Hello!

Not sure if anyone is still reading this space. Just to update a few random stuffs that has happened for the past week or so.

1. A is back from his sailing. ^^
2. Have been surrounding with good food (buffet somemore) = weight gain = : x
3. Settled with our ROM date already. WOOHOO!
4.Got our rings engraved. Left with mostly preparation of miscellaneous stuffs. 
5. Caught despicable me II! Made my lousy day a good one.
6. A is off SG and having his holiday. While I work hard in SG. Haha!
7. Planning for our house, which I enjoyed the most with A. I love planning this, especially sth that is of so much importance to the both of us. 
8. Enjoyed working, except for some very minimal annoying things.
9. The future...........................

So, I have done tiny bit of research on the kind of hairstyle that Im looking into. Something that is really simple to go with any theme. Probably a hairdown style? ^^








Will share some DIY things that I am intending to prepare. Rushing out for a run now.
Thank you for reading! ^^

Loves, wena

No comments: