Monday, July 1, 2013

Second Half 2013

Hello!!!

Its the second half of the year now. Time is really passing so fast and somehow I have started work for a month plus. So far, Im liking my job! Life was so far so good for me! I can feel the change of luck in me now. ^^ Just feeling really happy and excited almost all days. 

Dear is back from sailing again, but he is flying off soon for his holiday trip. Apparently, I was supposed to be flying on the same dates and to the same place; not with him. So nice that my office have a ceremony to attend and I will be missing this trip with the whole department. Have been travelling around Singapore to attend meetings and events, something which Im enjoying however not the unnecessary spending on transport.

Saw this quote from someone. This is what im going through right now. =) A long waiting results will be coming soon. So the worst will be over soon. I know its tough as I have been through that and I am trying and tried to be forward looking as much as possible. Along the way, there will always be people judging you or giving you some comments, so try your very best to ignore. I, myself find it hard not to but still try your very best to ignore. =)

Events for the past month:

1. Haze was so bad for that past week and so I had to wear my mask in the office.

2. Buffet Dinner at Swiss Merchant Court Hotel. Serdup! ^^

Something to anticipate in July:
1. Convocation! Finally!!! I really cannot believe that I did it and its over for good!!! ^^
    To be honest hor, Im proud of myself to have been through and complete it even though my results are not
    very fantastic. Im still happy.

2. I wan to catch minions! ^^

Okay. CHOWS. haha.
Loves, wena

No comments: