Friday, April 12, 2013

Second Post (HDB Application)

Today, Bf and I will be heading down to HDB hub for our second appointment (signing lease of appointment). So after this procedure, we are "officially" owning a BTO flat. Passed by the sight ytd and saw lots of digging and barricading of the area! So so excited now!!!! =))

So right now, the most important thing for me would be focusing on my career! Wish me all the best!! I have been actively sending out and have sent out countless of resume but there is still no luck. =( So devastated now. I mean like really not much responses! So far, I went for three interviews. Even though had only been to three interviews, I am lucky as which I consider myself to be as they are prestigious companies. So just hope the best for me! =)))

SO far so good! April is going to be great!!!

Loves, wena

No comments: