Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The month of seasons

Something that I have yet to post. Prawning on New Year Eve @ bishan. Keeping things simpler as years passes and you will realised how much you will hate crowds when you are older.

I want this year to be good to me, us, families and friends! ^^ I want life to be different this year and all every much eventful things are going to happen and to make it happen. Though I am always so pessimistic, I really wish I could learn for the better and not to be like that. #Apromisetomyself. Have to maintain the optimistic every now and then, so I can be happier. ^^ Time isnt the issue, likewise, money.  But rather is the meaning of life right?

Somehow during earlier January, we are deciding to tie our knot in early this year. However, everything seems to get nowhere, so we kinda stop discussing about it already. Especially when there is no proposes. Argggg.... I don mind him use weed to make a proposal ring to propose to me than nothing lah. HAHAHA! Now I have give up hinting and stopped asking and anticipating already. Tired of this unexpected and yet expected results. Tsk lor! =X

#HAHA. But I still can laugh leh. ^^

Met up with ST and Joel. We had a very long and smoothing chat since like forever. That was really really nice! I need more of these sessions okay! Life is nothing without these peeps appearing in my life. They are like my the other half who could really understands me and wakes me up very now and then from my dreams. HAHAHA! 

There are more photos. Will upload soon.
Loves, wena

No comments: