Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013 Resolution

Half of January 2013 has past...

Haven been sitting down thinking what will be my resolution be for this year.
Usually I would write them down in my personal diary and typing them here in general ideas. Haha.

So I have been working since late december and have been walking to work; passing by hg sec almost everyday bringing those nostalgic memories to me. Awww... those years are awesome man!
Anyway, here's my resolution for the year.

1. Good complexion; remove unsighted mole

2. Obtain my ideal job by March

3. Clocking more dives; say 5more

4. Able to blog more and very frequently

5. To visit at least three countries that I have never been too this year

6. Try something different/ learn new skills

7. First experience in bungee jump or skydiving

8. Meet all of my friends often

9. Be more giving!!!

10. MARRIAGE. HAHAHA!

11. BE HAPPY! ^^

I shall remind myself monthly to meet all my resolutions!

Loves, wena

No comments: