Sunday, October 16, 2011

BHBH7 Bazaar

Bazaar was good. The interaction with gps mates was even better. =D


BHBH - Big hands bigger hearts.
This is the community club which i participate that was mentioned in my previous post. Did a bazaar in campus from monday - wednesday, where all the profits will straightly donated to charity.


As seen in the photo, we have been selling eskimos bubble tea for three days. And i drunk eskimos and koi for four consecutive days! Faints! How fattening can it be?? However, we sincerely thank every customers and friends who came down to support us! =D

We are selling famous Amos as well! =D
Quite a good seller.

Anyway i wore my sunglasses to school, which was really AA. But i have to due to my eye treatment.

First day of bazaar.
Dave, Eugene, Aditi, Liyi, Vanessa, Celeste, me. =)
Will intro them more when i have the chance too.

Second day:
Chongming, Vanessa, Munching, Liyi, me, Sharmine, Shing, Honghui.

Just a updating post which consider to be happening event so far in my uni life.
So took a long break from my school work to post this up before i get lazy.

Cant wait for the dec trip! ^^
Good job everyone as well as our supporters!

Loves, wena

No comments: