Monday, September 19, 2011

NDP'11

Been a month since NDP event. My sis wont a night stay over at hyatt hotel. (cant recalled the name. Sorry if i were to get it way wrong) Yeap! During the national day. Our hotel room was directly above the floating platform stage. Class view! Once entered into the room, all of us went woooo... WAaaaa. WOW!
Photobucket
The view from the room.

Photobucket
Even the toilet view was extremely splendid!

Photobucket
My mum was fantasized by the scenery.

Photobucket
Eric Bro and Denise, gf. =D

Photobucket
Mummy.

Photobucket
Eric and mummy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Toilet invasion!

Photobucket
Brought our tripods to capture all the moments. Apparently, my camera and skills failed on me. HAHA

By evening, crowds are coming in slowly.
Photobucket
Photobucket

More photos of the crowds that day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The red sea was terrible as seen in those photos. Was lucky that my sis won this "lucky draw"!
So they organized it into a family gathering. My dad skipped his work that day too! =DD
Was very happy!

As we didnt spend time together as a whole family since primary school. =(

Photobucket
Great companion, awesome location + fantastic food!

Photobucket
Parade started! SHE IS SO MAN!

Photobucket
Photobucket
** skipped all the performance.**
I was busy eating, playing Ipad, and watching the performance through TV. Window frame was crowded by the rest of them. Im waiting for the fireworks!

Sun down, moon rises. Crowds are anticipating for the moment!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this shot. See the little heart on the platform? Can you relate what this photo says?
"A humble small heart that unite Singapore till this gory." - that's my say. =D

Photobucket
The last performance before the final countdown to the fireworks.

Photobucket
Gorgeous isnt?? =D

Photobucket
Notice the crowds leaving the stadium? WOO~~~~

Overall, i really had a good time. First ever family gathering after decades. When im still in my primary level, could still remember that my dad still driving a lorry and fetch all of us including my aunties to catch the fireworks from the national stadium. Always tabao KFC, and camp behind my dad's lorry. So much fun back then. Gradually, things changes with time. I really appreciated that day so much!

I hope there are more to come!

Loves, wena



No comments: