Monday, September 19, 2011

Don live here.


Misses my boy. Been a month plus I last saw him.

Have been pondering about my future lately. Even though I still have another 3 sems left, things have to be planned even before I file for graduation. I just can't afford to waste my years anymore for furthering my studies. Though it is really important especially living in this superficial and monocracy society. Hate it so much.

Why must all human have a sets of rigid vision and criticizes ppl who are behaving against the norms? Likewise, it is contradicting when the government is concern over the low fertility rate but yet preventing stopping certain ppl to reproduce.

Life's so tough now in SG. That's my say for now. I suppose.

Adults just want us to study, study and study then work like a bull and then by early 30s start planning for marriage. But why?
Society have to create such route for everyone especially in SG to it's citizens. Probably some prefer to be like this, but not all accepts it. Life and routine are allow by fates. So you never know wAt will happen after all.

Afterall, I just dislike how the society are created and influences the human's notion of living. Rather than we influences the society. Which also results in the leveling of different groups in SG. Tired isn't??

P/s: contexts based SG sets of living and my own thoughts. They are just craps from the injustices which I felt, experiences and understands from others and my own.

Loves, Wena BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: