Sunday, August 21, 2011

Raindrop with awes.

Coming up with my finalization of bd week.

Held a simple dinner with my friends over at raindrop cafe. I was a little disappointed when my poly mates actually put plane on that day itself. But i expected things to turn out like this, so that explain why im a little upset. Afterall, thanks you guys for making an effort for coming down! =D
Photobucket
Dinner was held outdoor as the indoor would not be able to contain whole of 15ppl.
So i was told to have it outside and all of us could be seated together. I was worried while travelling down that night as the sky was not helping me. Lucky enough, IT DIDNT RAIN! =D


A simple brownie + ice-creams from the girls.
Looks pregnant here. HAHA!

Photobucket
Dinner service was not very good, probably everyone are hungry thats why we keep whining about when will our food be served! But they really tasted fantastic. Raindrops do not have GST charges as well! ^^

Photobucket
Three awesome friends in my life. + JP and huihui!
They will always listen to my whining again and again. At the same time concern about me when they saw my tweets and status. Life was great then. So is now.

Photobucket
#1: Acting as one sweet couple.

Photobucket
Really appreciate the brownie and ice-cream but im not a chocolate fan and vanilla ice-cream fans!
But i manage to finish most of it with some mouth to A. Nobody offers to help me finish it up. =(

Photobucket
new faces on my blog: Martin, Jiahao + Doris

Photobucket
#2: Acting as a sweet couple.

Photobucket
WP! ^^

Photobucket
Dear's Friends.

Photobucket
HS! ^^

Photobucket
Look at my Chiffon Dress! =D kept it ever since i brought it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Hair like a mess and fake! It is FAKE! HAHA

The girls and WP peeps left that night.
Honestly, it was an awkward moment throughout the entire night. Guess they are not happy and so intend to head home or out to shop after my dinner. =X While we spitted our way, when to drink again. =(
Photobucket
#3: Acting one sweet couple again.

Photobucket
Jia Hao + Doris: one sweet couple, very nice! ^^

Photobucket
Doris and I.

Photobucket
Maochuan and Jiahao

Photobucket
The two twins. Marc + Martin.

Ended my day just like this. Mad tired that night as i didnt sleep well the night before.
Went to back home and spent my actual day over at A place. Watch SCV, nua-ed and slept after of my day.
He keep asking me if i felt wasted just staying at his place and watch SCV drama.
I don felt that way at all. Don know why. Probably I preferred to have a very simple bd day. Just rest. =)

Since we are trying hard to save money, so there isnt a point going out.
PLUS SCHOOL IS STARTING THAT WEEK! SO SLACKING AT HOME IS THE BEST! ^^

p/s:simple life indeed.
Loves, wena

No comments: