Friday, August 19, 2011

People changes. I know I had changed and people know that i have too.
Royalty-free Stock Photo: Pin pressing on red balloon close up
Sorry to my friends and people who are always concerning about me.
However the only thing i could say is that attitudes changes everything. Regardless its from me or others.
Both matters and it affects everyone.

My life is quite messed up right now because i couldnt handle friends, family and my partner rs well enough.
It might seems to others that i have changed for the latter, but sometimes some issues or comments 'forces' me to choose the other route. Say like shifting my choice of 'shoulder-support' when i most needed to to Alex.
Because he knows how to say things out directly to me, even though he knows how much i hates to find out the truth. Probably i preferred to know the truth > receiving detested looks from others??
At times i really do need friends companionship, but those 'hidings' made me feels more skeptical towards people. Though i myself do this sort of stupid things too.
Watever it is, you can tell how others react with your conversations via their expressions. Yet keeping mum, causes the speakers to feel unrespected or even guilty for sharing unnecessary whining. So usually when things sort of stuff happens, I would choose to either not speak anything or speak to someone who is willing to listen and understand. Because i doesnt want to be a burden to them.

Speaking much about Alex > friends. Sometime things really happen the other way round.
Trying hard to hold on our relationship is getting harder.After all these while, i finally get to know stuff that was kept from me. I found out those ugly truth, im was so utterly disappointed and heart-broken ttm of speaking up the two words again. I break my promise of not speaking up, but i could stop myself because it really has inked in my heart that things happen and yet you are not doing anything to it. Words just couldnt describe how much i am feeling right now! Feels like talking it over to someone, but i just couldnt find anyone to comfort me. After all its just our problems, outsiders would like to comment about it much. So i guess its the same meaning i received with people who shows no interest.

So who can i look for now???
Problems to be solve, should just confront directly to him.
Then because of my actions, friends are staying away from me.
What can i do now?

Loves, wena

No comments: