Monday, November 1, 2010

The story begins..... losing

To thought i lost my EZ card, Mal. car and nets Card! I dropped them in the 151 bus!
Board 74, then i realized my cards are gone! Pectic to the max. But i was lucky enough to met this super friendly bus driver, who even ask me to sit down and search for them and not asking me to pay for the ride. Then told him that i shall pass him my no, contact me once he reach hg and found my cards. As for me, i alighted at KAP and rush back to the previous bus stop where i thought i might have drop it.

Got back but found nothing. Called Grace. She helped me out alot!!! THANKS SO MUCH!
I guess without her present i am so lost! So headed back home, and so much anticipation from the call of the driver. He said he found my cards!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Im SO RELIEVE WHEN HEARING ABT THE GOOD NEWS CAN!
Mad lucky.


p/s: this is how i started my 1st nov.
How's yours??

No comments: