Tuesday, November 30, 2010

S.e.s.s.i.m.

Exams are over finally!

p/s: photo is just a contrast with the previous one. A difference of 4-5 yrs.
Photobucket
I think i can sleep my 6 days off like a pig. Felt so freaking tired just for mugging. Seems to be back to the primary me. When i was young, i really hate studying. As in me having this mindset that, i never study yet-still-can-pass mentally. But i was wrong, which kinda led myself into the normal stream. At that moment i felt so awful and regretful that seeing all my friends are in the express stream. Especially with my typical and can never be the modern mentally mum, of course she did scold the heck out of me. p/s: probably even beat me for that. So i blamed myself why didnt i work hard for my PSLE.

That was in the past though. It Over and so Hows my sem 1.1 exams are over now. Im not going to think about the results, they are just going to demoralize me so much. I believe so i going to enjoy myself as much as possible for my holiday!


BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE REGRET entering in to NA!

I made lots of friends and even found the one.
I played and work hard as well. Still remembered those days having to struggle between 2 CCAs but that was my most enjoyable series of life through these 21 years of breathing on earth. =P

Photobucket
Band. Honestly, i didnt enjoy band as much as Angklung. I always thought enjoying music will allow one to produce better sound because of some strict and bias treatment that i received. Seriously made me so much worst than a nothing in band after the change of instructor. =X
*p/s: i believe you cant spot me.*

Photobucket
Our second SYF. Omg! Just look at us. XD
Our instructor really made me enjoyed playing traditional malay music. And the friends that i had there too plays apart as well like wise to band. The problem is the Instructor. Mr Khamis do understands how our sch band works, and he also understand my situation and allow me to leave for band practice than of his.which is always in the case.

Photobucket
yeap. So here is the clique. There are also others just that i cant find the proper photo of all. A sudden of sentimental sensation, so i blogged about this. Decmember is coming so i just enjoy my last month of the year to fill up all my GB in my old hard disk. As well as coming up with a long post throu out the year. =D


*****wena*****

No comments: