Monday, March 29, 2010

Picnic with my girls YTD!!! Was kinda rush and everything is so late.. =X
Photobucket
Photobucket
by the time we arrived at MB it was 7 out by a bit.
Everything went so dark so fast and we had to eat our food in the dark, but it was extreme fuuunnnn!!
Having to chat like crazy and gossip till that is no ending night for us. The weather was extremely nice too! WINDY!!! With the accompany of the Moon so round and bright.


I wan to haolian is that i cooked "pasta-pipe" our so-called watever. And they said is nice!
HAPPY cause is my first attempt shit! HAHAHA!

Photobucket
p/s: Playing with my shutter speed but not flash
pretty?

Didnt take much photos while we were having picnic. TOO DARK! And i hate to use my in build flash.
Makes ppl look dirty oily and ugly. So I suggest that we head down to the water area for some photos before we leave, and ended up testing out my external reto flash!
Photobucket
The fascinating colours!

After a few tries: we came up with our own camera assistant for holding the flash. HAHA!
Here are some nice shots.
Photobucket
ST with a white (normal) flash

Photobucket
Jas; with a white (normal) flash

Photobucket
Joa; with a white (normal) flash
I editing the contrast and brightness of this photo cause it was overexpose in the first place.
Partly i find it is a nice shot of the model too. So ta-da!

Photobucket
Me; with a blue flash

Photobucket
This is not a very pro photo instead is very interesting!
Her-self lighting photo and the result issssss having aura around her. NOT BAD THOU! =D

Photobucket
Joa; with a white (normal) flash

Photobucket
ST; with a white (normal) flash

Photobucket
Jas; with a white (normal) flash

Photobucket
Nice background but not the foreground. haha!

Photobucket
My aura!

Spent too much time exploring and we actually forgot the time of going back, worrying of missing the last train and we hitch a ride back to the MRT station! Interesting and exciting experience that day! HAHAHA! Once in a life time you guys got to try hitching a ride back to some place. You will know that there will still be kind people around SINGAPORE who are friendly and willing to help each other out!!! REALLY!!!

Ended a awesome day with my girls but something gone wrong on the other hand for me.
p/s:did i spelled the hitch correctly? ahhh.. idk


See! when one thing gone wrong slowly everything will start to pile up!
Im going to the doct later cause my ear is giving me problem.
I can only use one of my ears to hear. That thing is getting worse!
Im worried that there might be insect in my stupid ear and block my sense of hearing.
GTG LO

xxwenaxx

No comments: