Saturday, March 13, 2010

12.03.10: ME Dinner and Dance 2010
Photobucket
Alright start looking here, before i leave tml and back on wed late night.


The number of MOT students really hit the record.
Totally of 10 tables excluding 2 tables of VIP. 5 are MOT. Damn power can!
I got to emphasize that 1 table is our seniors! =P
Photobucket
I like this shot! Im sooooo tempted to upgrade a flash now!
CHIONG WORK FIRST!

Photobucket
Me and PDI girls! =DD

Photobucket
Kaly is someone new on my blog.
She is from the other sem. A happen girl also. HAHA!

Photobucket
Liwen, Sojini and Huihong. All very pretty ar! =P
And liwen is sexy~~~ ^^ *winkys*

Photobucket
My eyebags are really huge.

Photobucket
Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Cheese cheese cheesey!! So GOOD~~~!

Photobucket
Crab crab crabssss

Photobucket
Caught eating crab. =P

Photobucket
This is nice too. I edited the colour of the photo cause it looks really dark.
And the quality was spoil by me! =X

Photobucket
While trying to cam core, surath and i was trying to squeeze in.
and i accidentally hit him on his face! HAHA!

Photobucket
Yileng and Shuna. ^^
Nice girls but we never really hang out tgt. Tml i going oversea with Yileng thou!
Can't wait!! However, i heard the trip will be a BORING one.. =(


Photobucket
My breadtalk face.
She will be here till im back from my trip yeah~

Photobucket
Crab again... using fork and knife??

Photobucket
Guys does this in the toilet too??

Photobucket
Sojini and me

Photobucket
Prom queen and king nominates

Photobucket
Coming down with this 2010year ME Promss.

Photobucket
And i believe most of us had fun and crazy laughs that night!
I guess we are really that bonded leh~ ^^




So where will i be going to?



















Photobucket
Super Star Virgo!
An amazing passenger ship!!! But its a pity that we are actually staying on deck 5. SO LOW.. =(


So far something really disappoint me.
Firstly, today i went for the "briefing" which really pissed me off.
I don know whose fault of not passing the right information to us that it is actually a WORKSHOP which it ends at 6pm starting from 8.30am.

Secondly, we are leaving tml and the "BRIEFING" is today.
Is really damn last minute. Some more ending at 6. Really lah! So far the planning abit going headwire already.
I know im complain too much recently, this is wat it makes my blog slightly entertaining ba.

Watever it is(coming back to the topic), i shall see how the whole entire trip works.
I heard this is not the first few time that they actually organized this camp. In fact if im not wrong, i heard they had 12 time of experience before but why still so last min of briefing. =.=
tsk tsk


xxwenaxx

No comments: