Saturday, February 20, 2010

Waiting for me to update my blog right.

Such a waste cause for the pass few weeks im pecked with stuffs. by the time i got home, super lazy and tired to blog about anything. Need to prepare for new year too and my sch stuff.
Yeap so here is Chuxi. Steamboat-reunion dinner is a must.
Photobucket
My granny, mum, me and my uncle's wife.
Really cant wait for the baby to be out! =P And i keep touching her stomach.
Soft yet hard? Even the mum also wans the baby to be born ASAP! XD


Photobucket
Humid weather, cramp place, crowded house.
steamboat session resulted in sweating

Photobucket
She is dying her hair. Cute right!!

Photobucket
Wine, snacks, and Jesus?
My great grandma is a christen actually. But im not. =)

Photobucket
Super large me to you bear!!

Chu yi + V. day:
Photobucket
Pathetically, only one photo taken that day. I mean which can be post up.
And i guess im really the shortest among the family excluding my mum pls. HAHA!

And V. day nothing much. No celebration due to insufficient time.
Suppose to watch movie but ended up cancel so just spent the time off at his place

Chu er:
Photobucket
Early morning with out to pray. and afternoon headed down to meet A.

Photobucket
Visiting his ah gong. Really damn damn crowded and a lot of youngster.
Plus the place is really hot, went back home super sticky. =X

Chu si:
Photobucket
One day ahead to celebrate mum's bd. =D


Danny
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!
Outing for our class soon okay
^^

xxwenaxx

No comments: