Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finally ship design is over!! But im still freaking busy.
Too many things need to be completed. Now im rushing out soon to my godma's house!


Photobucket

30.01.10 Celebration for Vivien's big 21st first
Photobucket
On the way to her house.
REALLY THANKS JOEL FOR OFFERING ROUND HAND! =D


Photobucket
Slimest arm ever! WAHAHA

Photobucket
Vivien. With the present, we(E,Jas, ST) made.

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
We just likes to take photos this way.

Photobucket
Seriously i think we had grown a lot! A lot!

Photobucket
^^ *nice nice*

Photobucket
Family reunion. So far we had been friends for 8 years!

Photobucket
That day was really very rush. After finish cutting of cake, we rush to changi for SL's bd.

Got there and saw this cute boy boy. HE really knows how to post.
Photobucket
Handsome ar. =D

Photobucket
SL.

Photobucket
Randoms.

Photobucket
Girls gp.

Photobucket
Just having some fun.

Photobucket
I find this is nice.
Was tiring but the fun was there. Is like sec sch gathering. XD
All and one by one are turning 21
Time really flies and my poly life is ending soon!!!

I haven really enjoyed that much as compared to sec school.




08.02.10 FPT exam
and i was late for 30MINS! =XX And my new hair.
Photobucket
I think i look gosh.. Some small boy and weird.


09.02.10 Malaysia trip with the girls and danny
Photobucket
Was really excited. This is like the first time i took a bus to johor!
Danny was waiting for us at the custom.
AND Weather there was really extreme hot to the max!

Photobucket
We headed to some market for brunch first.

Photobucket
My wanton guao tiao is really very QQ! Nice!! ^^

Then down to danny place to visit his dog.
Photobucket
^^

Then to Jusco
Photobucket
LOL at all the photos lah!

Photobucket
Donnie YEN!! I WAN TO WATCH 14 BLADES!
Ying, i hope he is still waiting for me hor.. hahaha!


Photobucket
A&W!!!
I remember yii use to say some about me and a. HAHA! *BHB here plz*

Photobucket
green spects! ^^

Photobucket
I look like a boy here!
I really don like my hair more and more... tsk tsk.


More photos and randoms coming up and CNY!
Ship design competition was lost in an erm... ugly way? But still is an experience and IT's OVER!
^^


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! =D

xxwenaxx

No comments: