Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I guess it was sat. Went town for some event.
Ended up we backed out and head to taka for some food.

Photobucket
Yii always with her panda lah..


Photobucket
I guess i need a hair cut and something for my hair.
Haven cut my hair for more than 6 months already!!!
My tail is kinda long~


Anyways today met up with with MK,I,PT,J for dinner!
Aston!
Photobucket
I'm bloated. Plus really had fun chatting joking with them!
So long haven met up!
Hope you guy's army life is good and Pt's interviews are successful and stuff~

And sorry guys
didnt mean to look emo or moody. I'm alright!!! =D
On the way home chatting with peiting was really nice
AND I'M So going to miss you guys lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jiayou okay!!

No pics are taken but only food. =.=








I didnt mean to be late de!!
Forgive me the last time please..

Love loves

No comments: