Thursday, June 18, 2009

Didnt went for training cause i already had a date with joa
Sorry!

Went hub to catch hannah at 420pm
but we were so late because of
.
.
.
Photobucket
THESE!


Photobucket
I miss all my gfs very very much!!!!



Photobucket
That day i looks bad~
I guess is almost everyday ba..


Photobucket

Photobucket
YUMMY YUMMY RIGHT!
In total it cost only 12++ only. Quite cheap leh!


Photobucket
^^
More outings PLS!!!
After the show we went down to mall's CO!

Brought things again... CHEAP CHEAP SALES!
Cannot blame me HAHA!




Photobucket
HM is quite a nice show but it is still quite a kiddy's show.
Oh yar! we went in late for 30mins and there is no one at the entrance
both of us just ran in without giving the another half of the ticks!
Which means the ticket is in full set right with me now.


Excited leh~!
And i enjoyed the day with her. =D



No comments: