Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MY Life after 21.5.09.
I found this title in facebook from my friend's photos
Thought it sounded real cool so i used it for today's post.


Ever since start of year 3, i had mentioned that i had been so stress and tired BUSY!
Totally busy!!!

So pls allow me to blog!
I need to blog to relieve all my SHIT.... =X

Here are some pics taken during sch hours.
Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm the shortest. =)
heehee


Photobucket

Caught them in actions during their ME2.


Photobucket

My bros.


Photobucket


Photobucket

HOHOHO!!
I guess she will scream looking at this! HAHA! XD


Photobucket

I look so OMG here!!!
Disgusting but funny lah


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Tml having 2 quizzes, fri one formal ppt, Deadline for report!

Cannot imagine the amount of workload
Even my bros said i'm looking so stress till got pimples popping out! COOL ar~ LOL!
*But not in this pics cause it been a few days ago*

Photobucket


Currently this year, my class had some slight changes.
Photobucket

Anyway anyway now my class has four "wei"s.
Yuan, Da, Na, Ming.
XD

And i got misled with the DA and NA at times.
Malu! HAHA!


Photobucket

I love this pic! =P





Photobucket


Is this a good whole girls photo shoot?
We are laughing like hell seeing them.. Tons of them really.










Lovess NA

No comments: