Sunday, May 3, 2009

Been going a week of not updating.


Second week of sch was still still alright.
I like my human com. lect. Lively and fun to be in his class.
Even "LOCK" me outside of the class!

But i guess next week onwards will be a hectic week for me.
Two presentations!!!







Anyway main post is... updating a super random photos during my IA.
Drawing of each others uniform.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Funniest of all!!!

We were laughing like hell. Even now i'm laughing
Remembered that day how Joseph reacted! XD

walking from the canteen to the office~ and he changed to another set.
he cant be walking with that huge logo there around the yard right.
That wong sure F him. Cause is his one of mentor.


Photobucket

And one thing i realized that ppl likes to take my random face photo.
Which were all ugly! and I say is REALLY UGLY!

At least this is normal thou. ^^


One of the day when Hor SW came down
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Pathetic right.
No rooms and we had to sit outside and smell those SHOES from the bangalas.




Go HOME!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No seat as always and we Cynthia kenneth will always be sitting on the back stairs.
Plus the driver's skill, no braking skill is damn exra.
WAY TO GO!










Loves.


No comments: