Monday, March 2, 2009

Yesterday was the 'last day' to enjoy my GOT LIFE DAY.


As IAP starts today.
And i over slept! SHITTY HELL! Woke up at 5.30am...
Panicked like siao
But anyway the briefing started late also. =P heehee


Sunday went to meet Hui and Chiat.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waited for me to have lunch then headed for Library to settle some stuff.
and you know bishan library got those cubic area extending out?
We went there. My first time to bishan library wor.
cause i'm not those into library person XD
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And he got himself a tootto. hahahhaa!

Photobucket

After that need to collect my log book from momo
so headed to chinatown while waiting for my mum to come.
went over to central to buy SWEET! =D
Photobucket
Sticky~ YEah...

Photobucket
There are really a lot of favor to choose from.

So i got Blueberry Rock.
Photobucket
Till now i haven open it up.
THANKS AR MOMO for the intro and SWEET! =D

Met mum shop awhile and when to meet dear.
RAIN AGAIN~





Back to my first day of attachment.
Done nothing at all. And i really almost fall asleep during the HSM briefing.
Plus the meeting room is bloody COLD~

Haven really get the idea of wat my department do.
Anyway i'm attached to Keppel Fels - shipwright.
Heard it's about scaffolding, painting and CRANE
Exciting part is the crane! If i could have the chance to go on crane. that will be woohoo!!!



Reach home, started to pour and again.
Photobucket
RAINBOW! =D


The second time in a week!
LUCK LUCK LUCKY!
And i miss my FRIENDS and LOVER! =D

No comments: