Sunday, March 8, 2009

AGM-handover ceremony on friday.Photobucket
Chiat was the Emcee on that day.

Before the event starts.
we started to play around in the LT
Photobucket

I'm very happy!!!! Cause i got myself
Photobucket
This DSRL! =D


Fooling around...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have high forehead. so i'm trying to cover up.
Plus a bit bald! =( cause i'm wearing safety helmet the whole time.
AND the weather is BLOODY HOT!!!!


So now..
Photobucket
The hand over ceremony.
Most of the previous batch com. were not here! Damn disappointed.


Food was alright.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There told you.. the food was alright. =D

Photobucket
In actual fact, i'm just cheating myself lah~
Where would i have the money to get this... i'm aiming for it thou.


Photobucket
I love HUI hui! =D



more updates when there is more stuffs happening in my life.











p/s: why's everyone asking that ques..? hahahhahaha!



Reply to all tags:
--->greta:yar!!! And cheap cheap! =P
--->ros:ooh! I remember your passion sticky!
--->joanne: you shall find out... LOL!!!!
--->weilson: erm... hahaha! You shall find out too! LOL!!!!
--->rachel:Till now i haven eat it yet. But i tried the sample and is really sweet! =P will make you happy kind. ahahhaa! The price is affordable. The one that i brought cost 2.90. acceptable.
--->ros: ros! when ar the movie outing? I forgot! you got to remind me! =D
--->Pauline:yar lor! haha! next time if there is any chance we must talk! wahaha!

No comments: