Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sch was as usual.. New year is coming.. and i'm flying!
WooHOO!!!


But tests and assignments are all going to due right after
CNY. DAMN!

Photobucket
Took this during NA.

Photobucket
Yoghurt is good is NICE is HEALTHY!
Green tea is fragrance is NICE is YUMMY drink to me leh.

Photobucket
Photobucket
YT skills is really... =X
Nice shot ar!

Ended sch at 3. Waited J, 5 plus left sch to meet up with E.
Photobucket
3 of us went town. To do some really late shopping.

Told E a week ago, that i got graving for PASTA!
She LMAO!
Photobucket
And i really went to have PASTA!

Photobucket
I looked YELLOW~ YELLOW-ish.

Photobucket
E

Photobucket

J! I NEVER TAKE YOUR PHOTO! =(

Photobucket
Photobucket
Joel very random.
Video callED me! On my Omina!
Really SUPER RAN.





Photobucket
And it's time to say GOOD BITES!

Next craving is Fish & Co!!!
Steamboat with
-Poly friends
-Family
-HS friends!


=P

No comments: