Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finally updated this post ar!!!
was suppose to blog but i was busy going out and chiong-ing my project
plus every time when i reach back home is like so late and tired.
So ended up not blogging..

anyway
On the 31.12.08
Went out with rosa,Eileen & joel
Photobucket
Photobucket
For some shopping...
I still need damn damn lots of clothes okay!

Photobucket

Photobucket
We went home to watch nonya..
then I count-ed down at home with my mum sleeping beside me.
Totally no feel at all leh~
While waiting for my friend to call me out!
Ended up i went li ting house to ton =P
Photobucket
Photobucket
We slept at 5am
then me and peiying woke up at 9am and gone home.
THanks Ting for the HOST!!

Really long long time never go your house le.. XD



Photobucket
CUTE BEH ^^





Reply to all tags:
--->scentiful:WEI~ I busy ma... =X then reach home also very late liao how to blog...
--->you know who:hahaha! I don know your link!!! =(

No comments: