Friday, November 28, 2008

ME Christmas Party!

This is the second time i went for this event!
The most fun part is the throwing of "pillow" around the LT
But the LOG CAKE is the best!!!!
You shall see later... =D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



ME Christmas PARTY!
Photobucket
Though it may look simple but it's still quite fun if you wan it to be! =D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
In the 80's lah!


Performances done by Fuzzlee!!!
Photobucket
Is very nice!!!
But sorry i didnt take any nice pic of yours!!

YOU must had put in alot of effort to sing that few sentence leh! ^^
GOOD JOB!!!!


It's....
Photobucket
DINNER TIME!!!!
Everyone in the hall is only awaiting for dinner lah!

Photobucket

Photobucket
They looks like some kids in the Kampong!!

Photobucket
Then we look like those ladies in the park having some buffet.
hahahhaha!

Finally log cake:
Photobucket
Is really log cake lor! Not cake leh!!!
Now then i know how log cake taste!
Seriously i never had eaten any log cake before for the 18++ years

As tml is Ying's Birthday.
Photobucket
we did some small small celebration for her. =D
haha! Hope she likes it. Though is really small!!!
hahaha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry van!!! hahaha!!!

Photobucket
Sorry again! XD
But i find them really REALLY REALLY funny! =D

And a group photos of MOT before we left for Nonya!
Photobucket
Photobucket


Wish You guys a MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance!! ^^



*****



Anyway i wanna say something again.
This morning MORNING OKAY I TELL YOU!
Got this IDIOT TI KO PEH he talk to me while i was waiting for bus.
Then he suddenly sit beside me... keep talking.
SO I IGNORE HIM!

He said: I wan to make friend with you can.
NA..... B...! Don make me scold those words out okay!

I continue to ignore him!
Then he say again that he wants to make friend with me then
FREAKING HELL TOUCH MY LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WA!!!!! I DU LAN LIAO! Then i stand up and walk away
SHOUT AT HIM said
I don know you! Why i want to be your friend!

Then i went to sit at another place

He FOLLOWED! FREAK!!!!!
and SIT BESIDE ME AGAIN!
continue saying that he just wan to make friend!


WA!!! I TOTALLY PISS AND FELT DISGUSTED!!!!
Then i shout at him again!


YOU VERY FAN(irritating) LEH! I DON KNOW YOU!!!!
NA...B....


WALAU!!!!! WALUA!!!!WALUA!!!!
REALLY!!!!


WA!!! Think of it i can feel the disgust-ness!
Went to sch and tell them...
Then edi and ying they all keep making fun~
OMG! I can feel the... SHIT!!!!





Pls let me scream.......






































































































































FCUK!!!!!!!!






Reply to all tags:
--->
jB™:the care bears haven form up yet lo.. hahaha! =D
--->Ash:celebrating Christ in advance first... I think should be having the feel first! XD haha!
--->hy:yar lor! quite a few interested but they all going overseas that day.. =X
--->k3lvin:hahaha! MK lionking CAREBEAR! XD hahhahaha!
--->scentiful:on the 15 dec morning =P
--->momo:never mind you had grown heavier abit le! =D
--->eileen: yeah! Wish me some happiness ar! My WEDDING must be GRAND GRAND DE! =D hahahhaha!
--->van:yeap yeap! Hope i really can go then never put plane again! =X
--->kelyn:hahah! I happen to found that song! =D
--->you-know-who:yeah i know yoU! hahha! i know is you lah! =D

No comments: