Friday, November 21, 2008

IS Event Management!
PAINTBALL!!!



Anyone interested?!! Just contact me alright! ^^
The actual event date is confirm already and
it will be held during the mid of dec.

ANYONE ALSO CAN JOIN!!!! REALLY!!!!!
Photobucket
We had our booth set up under CC.

I cannot say is bad but is not that good either...
Probably paintball is any ex game and low profile.
but is really fun and SUPER THRILLING I TELL YOU!

Photobucket
Is just fun lah!

Photobucket

Then starting to take pic with those "weapon"
instead of promoting~~ XD
Photobucket


Started taking alot of photos with momo~!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then i just choose 2 out of 9?

Anyway, momo i wan the msn ringtone.. ^^
send me some day ar!



Thanks ppl for coming down to support!
Really appreciate that! =D
Hope it will be a success! But most importantly is to have fun!!!
Cant wait for the paintball event =D




p/s:Eileen you are DIRTY!!! XD

Reply to all tags:
--->van:thanks thanks le bro! ^^ Suntan wan? =D
--->Mr J.:Let's meet up someday leh! and pls come read my blog more often ma..=P hahhaha! I wan to laugh again like hell man!
--->hy:thanks bro man! I will de! =D next week?!
--->
jB™:thanks man! hope is a success lah! The last chirstmas by WHAM sounded very classic and RETRO!!! =D hahhaa! Merry Chirstmas ar!
--->K3lvin:no man lah kelvin! Is SUNSHINE care bear! WEEEEHEEE! XD
--->momo:I'm trying too! but sometime is the world doesn't allow me wor.. =( but i will be fine! ^^
--->scentiful:ai yo is okay lah! FYP leh!! =D Is during the term break! pricing is around 20-50.. but depends on wat you choose lo ^^ talk to you for more info ar! =D

No comments: