Saturday, January 13, 2007

Off day!!!

Wa!!! Today is my of day lo.
So i spent my afternoon in school. As yi and me went back school.
We were also waiting for eileen lor. Hai...
This girl hor... cannotmake it to meet us.Mmmm...
EILEEN AR!!!
haha.... As we were in school, chatting with mr chua quite alot.
And of course we went into his workshop.
WA!!! Really thought alot leh! Those memories in there!!!

Mmmm... as we didn't meet eileen so yi went to catch a movie
as for myself i went home.
And outside is still raining...
Therefore i stay at home and after that to my grandma's house.

And i was watching this mv by yang chan lin




and this video is really funny and gross lo! haha


This is the mv which i like the most!


HAha... And tha is how i spent my off day at home and my grandma's house.
After enjoying these few mv.They really make me feel like...
Going insane liao.
But anyway the nv are nice lor!!!
Btw i will be going out next week:
Thursday--->Tp and Ny ploy , blading
Friday--->Ermmm....(please i need jasmine's COMFIRMED ANSWER!!!)
Can't wait any longer okay!!!
~.....come on.....~ ^^

No comments: