Monday, January 15, 2007

Final!!!

Hey! Today is really sad lor!
~leaving liao~
Though starting i really hate it but now i doesn't feel that way liao leh!!!
I really love that place quite alot sia.
Of course not because of that present lo!!!



This are my work friends!!!
That girl in the top centre of the pic very cute hor!!!haha
They are all from topshop and i'm the only one in the pic which is from TOPMAN.



This girl beside me called ramiza, mimi also.
She is also from TOPMAN.



As for her. She is evon. TOPSHOP member!



She is Jamie Ang leh!!! Same surname! heehee...
TOPSHOP again.



HAha... and this is Aubery!!!
And she is a filipino leh. Does we look alike?
As ppl tend to say i come from China/Malaysia/Pillppines/Mo gu?
haha.... But anyway emember to give some comments leh. THANKS! =D

They are really very nice lo!!!
Before i left they gave me this!!!


Really very nice of them sia!!!
See that card having writen the word "FEI YU QING"
haha... They actually name me that! =D
As there was this time i was acting like him outside the office and
so they just name me that.... kekeke...
Cause they found it very funny. Hope they can remember me because of him! HAHA...

fELT TOUCH AT THAT MOMENT WHEN I RECEVIED THIS!!!


So that's all for today lo...
Definitly there will be more photos updated!!!
Stay tune....
Da TA DA TA Ta...

No comments: