Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wish There Are More Times Like This



 We hardly head out together for certain events or programs.
Usually we would just stay at home or head to AMK Hub for our usual routine meet up or dinner.
Simple as it is. Its true that I would grumble (most of the time) that I want to head out and have some fun.
It doesnt matter where and not about how much you will spend on every trip. Its the experiences and enjoyment that counts for every single second on earth. There are really so much things that I want to fulfill.

Photobucket
 So I shall finish up my school first and start working on my targets. ^^
Because I have start planning already! Thats so awe lah!!! HAHA!


Angry Bird Cable Car ride in August.
PhotobucketThis was my first time sitting cable car in SG with him.
 Cant said that it was very romantic. But its more like iirritating because of the angry bird theme melody.
Cant use "melody" word to describe the theme song. Its just so annoying. Imagine two of us in the quiet cabin with the back ground playing angry bird. HAHA! Unless Im the hard-core angry bird fan lah. Then I will be super excited. Why choose angry bird if you are wonder - I got free tickets ma. ^^

The scenery was gorgeous from mount faber! ^^
 Photobucket
 Before the ride.


 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 Soft Toy. Doubt is clean. HAHA




PhotobucketSkinny + bunny tooth. heehee

Photobucket To those who are not aware of the water theme park launching in Sentosa.
Here is a peak of how it looks like. ^^

Loitered around sentosa and visited the maritime museum and paid extra for a typhoon ride experience.
Indeed interesting.Was really amazed by the structure design for the ride. Yet, we are still playing for experience. Everything is about money to gain sth. HAHA Well, overall its still a stimulation, 4D somemore. ^^ Its good lah!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
 Played around with their tools and mannequins.
The rest of the photos are up on FB.

p/s: havent been blogging due to school and my lifestyle have changed.
No more interesting events to go means no photos means no blogging.
Secondly, have yet to have photoshop on my Mac. So lazy to edit photos with my desktop dieing on me soon. Thirdly, do not have a effective and efficient camera with me to take photos.
Waiting for my money to be in so I could get a much better digi cam. ^^

Cheers, wena



No comments: