Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2.

Got all my tutorial slots except for my soci- tourism.
Having this system is just a hindrance than of any help pls. Even though Arts Fac, we could wish our electives, planning of our timetable. Which some people even manage to squeeze into 3 days week of sch. But the bidding and balloting just sux.

Today starts of my ES module, the classmates was really fun. Some how i found some slight joy in sch. Because we are all in the same category of ppl in uni. HAHA!
p/s: don think too much about gender. You should be happy for me ma. =PP

Loves, wena

1 comment:

Linda said...

i can confirm that you group of friends mostly all guys right! hahahaha!

cause your sister me, dont have any good close girl friends. except for a few. and the rest in office. that's sad!