Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY 2010!!

It shall be a new start for me this year again!
I spent my new year eve working and it was really fun and another gaining experience
best of all to know that middle age ppl can be really havoc too at times! ^^
Photobucket
Initially i intend to meet Alex but that guy went to meet his friends. SO YUP!
I sian diao lor.. hahha! Never mind i had fun but im still "angry".
I pushed all my friends away lah so that's why i ended up working instead.

Thats all for the behind reason.
HAHA.



MICHAEL JACKSON in black. LOL.
Photobucket
This guy is really good!
He is one of the performers during the event.


The counting down.
Photobucket
See they are ppl with age. But to my surprise they are really crazy bunch!
AND THEY DANCE YOU KNOW! View my facebook when i upload their pics soon.


Photobucket
Down in 10 sec.


Photobucket
and is party time!! ^^
During this whole event i took about 700 photos. CRAZY SHOT!
I was even asked by this lady whom thought im a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER!
Happy till SIAO~!


and i found out about the function of my cam better ^^



Spending my first 2010 with different cliques this year:
Photobucket
I was still hype up that time not feeling of going home.
So i plan to meet joel esther and crystal @ cathay for movie session which starts at 3.40am!
was lucky enough to catch the last train from kallang to DB so i confirmed joining them.


Photobucket
Yeah i painted my nails. Treat from my sis.. ^^


Photobucket
just spam my photos for the first day.


Photobucket
Photobucket
His hair is longer than mine and i think we look alike with this hair. XD


Trying to spend the time off with alvin and chipmunks
Photobucket
I looks cute here :D

Photobucket
NO! Same height as them...


Photobucket
Esther!
I like this photo. Credit-Joel


Photobucket
Crystal!
First time out with her and my first day with her.


Timer shots: freaking crazy!
Time checked:2+ 3am
Photobucket
JUmp-ed it


Photobucket
animated it.

Nicest of all. XD HAHAHA!
Photobucket
MJ-ed it.


We caught the treasure hunter, the most entertaining show ever.
Not legendary, thrilling, freaky, comedy. I think is just entertaining show that's all.
And this is the first movie which im SSSSSSSoooooooo anticipating for it to end! Once it ended, i shouted YES~~ to esther. HAHA! We all are just falling asleep. Esther lagi best keep falling asleep! So i had to wake her up for a few times. HAHAHA!


Show ended at 5.30am! We slept at the sofa for 10 mins and the security chase us out. HAHA!
Left cathay abt 6am and headed for breakfast
Photobucket
My toast! NOT EVEN TOAST!
Done by some chi-na ppl with some attuides. =zzzz
don like.


Photobucket
Photobucket
And joel half boil is not boil eggs. HAHA!


Photobucket
Esther and Crystal's siew mai.
Burning hot!


Joel is graving for noodles so we headed down to bugis.
Photobucket
Along the way cam core @ this street for an hour.


Photobucket
Credit: wena


Photobucket
Credit: wena


Photobucket
Credit: wena


Photobucket
Credit: wena


Photobucket
Credit: joel


Photobucket
Credit: wena


CPhotobucket
Credit: wena


Finally reach bugis @ 7am!
PRAYED and went to the market.
Photobucket
Pass by this mole thingy
Ended up not eating noodles so headed home.

Photobucket
Bugis street @ 7.30am

Photobucket
Without the crowds you can see arrows and zebra crossing.

Photobucket
TIRED yet FUN!
Reach home at 8+ going 9 and slept till 3pm.


In total, i(we) took 1147 photos! Freaking lag.
m/s: i had a really fun and different experience for the first day.


How's your eve too?
Right now wat im suppose to do is to enjoy my 2010!
Life changes if the thinking changes, which is now one of my resolutions for this new year.
xxwenaxx

No comments: