Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yesterday time.


he's just
not that into you

Photobucket
I like~~~!
Love the storyline and their different love stories.
Funny yet sweet. You guys should really watch it.
And i don mind watching it again! =P

P/S:Are you the exception... or are you the rule?


Caught that movie with gfs. Yii, Rosa
Photobucket
My girl really grown up le! =D


Before we watch that show, we had Astons as lunch.
Photobucket
Erm.. this is just our boobs. hahha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okaies i look freaking tired.
Everyone said so.

Photobucket
At least this is better. I think.
At times i'm just lazy to wear my lenses out, so just wore my spec. and dress
super duper ungrand out. wahahaha.

AND


IS SO ME RIGHT! =D

Photobucket
yii na.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I found out that this two pic looks the nicest when i'm with spects.
The rest are just so shitty lah~

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this~ But not the person expression!
hahahhahahahahahha!



Kidding man! =D Love the person too!
We know each other for like so many so many years can!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
She order Mushroom cream soup? i don know wat's the name for it lah.
and mashed potato.

Photobucket
Me with my grilled fish with herbs + onions rings + coleslaw.

Photobucket
Rosa with her black pepper chicken + mashed potato + potato salad.


the bill came up with less than 20! Damn cheap lah!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one not bad either.

Photobucket


After lunch - movie- ice?
Photobucket
Nice nice! I like fruits. =D


Exams this week!
Attachment next week!

No comments: