Monday, October 15, 2007

=)

Reply to all tags:

(.)<---This person!

THANKS for tagging me!
YOu are the only person who is the first to tell me this!
And i totally believe it!
Cause I know my body figure well!
Thou friends around say... NO lor~
OKAY!
YOU give me the motivation to slim down!
THANKS ar!
Hahahaha!

By the way if you are going to tag me please type your name!
But wait till i slim down then you tell me!
I'm going to track you down!
=D



--->Yii:YEah yeah!OMG~! XD
--->Rachel: the more unglam it is the better the photos! XD hahahha
--->St: ahhaha! yeah! Too bad you never go! XD hahahha
--->Ros: Actually last time i wanted to edit but lazy plus don know how to use. Furthermore the blogger uploading memory is going to full up le.. so i copy and paste instead that's why i edit the pics too! XD ( long right this reply! hahahah =D) I ask you to go is you don want... =( next time!
--->hy:yar... somemore i actually thought of going to the camp i even went to the briefing but in the end cancel... =.=
--->jOanne: NP one! XD KINGKONG IS HERE! LOL! XD hahahhaha
--->

No comments: