Saturday, June 2, 2007

Wat a life...

HI guys!
Back for updating my blog! Abandoned my blog for like one week! >,<>
On Tuesday...
Joanne, Royston and Me went home together. And we had long john!(no wonder i will fat!)
ERm... Talking, laming and taking photos. hahahha Show you some.






On Thursday......
I asked 10 person to help me out with my survey.Something about the two functions window thingy.This survey just take you only 5mins or at most 10 mins to finish.But jasmine ar... she took more then 30 mins to answer all my qus! OMG~! Furthermore her last answer to it was like "Not good. Not practical" (wat do you think of this product?) But the lame part is that among the 10 ppl, only 3 person say is cheap to pay $300 for that window. Then the rest will pay $100 to $200... I was like thinking the window should be made of plastic. *LOL*

Friday...
Early in the morning at 9 reached Mac(near our sch). Our maths lect damn good treat us! WOoHOO~! Then after having our breakfast meal, my friends were playing "Taidi" there.. Then Aishah and i were like playing with the harshbrown.(squeezing all the sauces on it) So the one who lose the game got to eat! And "Faides" were the one to eat! (But in a small piece)


See some busy playing, while some were busy squeezing! XD

THE HARSDBROWN!

After a whole day of sch, went to meet up with Eileen to go PC fair.
(JOEL SRY LEH NEVER ASK YOU!)


We were playing with my big tights!
OMG! I'm fat! SHIT! * Need to slim down*



OKay.... -.-
The first pic looks like SHIT! AH~!
Sec.LOL!
Third.Small eyes.
LAst. Normally.


We went to eat Andserson Ice-cream!
*yummy!*


At the pc fair i brought this two!
COOL right the colours!


THen i was viewing my phone message and i realized there this pic.
OMG~!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH


To My joanne:
Erm... for the past few years (since sec4) YOu change to the new you...
Which makes me erm... yar... (you knows right?) hahahha
but now you had change to another of your new you!
It really kinda great but remember that you yourself!
Don over work or over load yourself so much!
Some more you should know me ba... Don worry about me!
Cause there always seems to be soluation for me to look at everything.
Being negatively thinking is also to give myself a well preparation. ^^



Reply to all tags ( From 28/05/07):
--->rosa: YOu know why is a normal classroom? Cause tat's the oldest building in Ngee Ann. That's why is normal. ^^
--->Yanrong! Just come and spam it! I don mind.. or else my tag board will be quiet! XD
--->Joanne ^^ It's really good to feel blessed! ME too! =D
--->Rosa! You choose 4?! That your life will be so static... -.- Erm.. Never mind what still got me! XD ahahahahha
--->Eileen YOU are right! Life really sucks but there will always be love around! If the ones around you cares for you lah... can i say that? XD ERm... i just clean it away the sipderweb. Some more who ask spider men to come and visit my blog so often! XD hahahhahaha
--->Kenneth! hahahhah YAr~ ME too! I'm really blessed too to get to know you... through joa! *LOL*
--->Firdaus cause i adjust it. ^^ under "template"
--->Mr J. Been busy lately you know~ hahhahahahahhaha

No comments: